Hot styling with power to match. The recessed, full-width, cast-iron grates over a stainless steel surface on this 36-inch gas cooktop give your kitchen a premium look. Plus, this cooktop has three Power burners: two 12,000 BTU and one whopping 15,000 BTU. Infinite heat controls allow for smooth movement of temperature settings, from low to high and everywhere in between. Turn up the heat, and look good doing it.
- Powerful heating elements save you time
- More cooking space, more flexibility
- 36" Gas-on-Stainless Cooktop
- New Formed Styling, Graphics and Knobs
- Sealed Gas Burners
- Cooktop Power Burners
- Left Front: 12,000 BTU Power Burner
- Right Front: 9,000 BTU Burner
- Left Rear: 9,000 BTU Burner
- Right Rear: 12,000 BTU Power Burner
- Center Rear: 15,000 BTU Power Burner
- Full-Width Cast Iron Burner Grates
- Recessed Grates
- Infinite-Heat Controls with Lift-Off Knobs
- LP Gas Conversion Kit Included
- 120V Electrical Requirement
- Versatile heating power for quick boiling and easy simmering
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.